Trattato con la Gloriosa Repubblica di A1

« Older   Newer »
magic.anna
view post Posted on 17/7/2010, 13:45

Treaty between A1 and Most Glorious People’s Republic of A1 and Democratic Repubblic of Vitla

Preamble

CITAZIONE
Whereas the nations of Democratic Repubblic of Vitla and the Most Glorious People’s Republic of A1 have agreed to formalise a treaty of mutual understanding in diplomacy, recognition and military guarantees, hereby established;

1. This Act may be cited as the Democratic Repubblic of Vitla and the Most Glorious People’s Republic of A1 Treaty Act’

2. The provisions of this Act referring to the Chairman and President shall extend to our Most Glorious Chairman’s and President’s heirs and successors

3. It shall be lawful for the Chairman of A1 and the Diplomatic Agent of Democratic Repubblic of Vitla to declare by proclamation that, on and after a day therein appointed, not being later than one week after the passing of this Act, the nations of A1 and Democratic Repubblic of Vitla shall have signed such a treaty as to formalise the afore mentioned aspects of mutual understanding

4. The Act shall take effect, on and after the day so signed by both parties

5. “The Chairman” shall mean the Most Glorious Chairman of A1, and heirs and successors
“The President” shall mean the Fede#91 President of Democratic Repubblic of Vitla, and heirs and successors
6. The treaty shall be as follows:

Article I. Diplomacy

Section 1.01 Embassies

(a) Both nations mentioned in the Preamble of this pact shall establish respective virtual embassies on each other’s website and/or forum
i) Such embassies shall be created by the webmaster or other such administrator of the website/forum, with the other party being notified of it as soon as the embassy has been completed
ii) Such embassies shall be where nominated representatives of each nation shall communicate with their respective nation
iii) Such embassies shall, where able, consist of a number of persons, ‘embassy staff’, who shall assist the Chairman’s or President’s nominated representative, hereby referred to as an ‘Ambassador’, in representing their nation

Section 1.02 Dialogue

(a) The signatories to this pact shall establish official diplomatic dialogue through the embassies mentioned in (Article I, Section 1.01)

(b) Any conflicts of interest between the signatories to this pact shall be dealt with through dialogue between the signatories of this pact

(c) Where possible, all dialogue is to be handled by the Ambassador and their embassy staff

Article II. Recognition

Section 2.01 Mutual recognition

(a) The signatories to this pact shall officially recognise all other signatories to this pact as nation-states, and their respective executive, judicial and legislative branches as exercising control as legitimate authorities over each respective nation’s claimed territory

Article III. Military

Section 3.01 Military guarantees

(a) It is to be emphasised that this treaty does not bind the signatories of this pact to a military alliance

(b) The signatories to this pact shall agree to submit to arbitration, in the event of any other signatory coming under military attack, to:
i) Decide whether the other nation(s), being signatories to this pact, shall assist the signatory nation being attacked militarily, militarily
ii) Decide whether the other signatories to this pact shall assist the signatory nation being attacked militarily, through any other means

Article IV. Terms of violation

Section 4.01

(a) The violation of any of the articles and their contents hereby written in this pact, by either nation, shall be dealt with in the following way:
i) All signatories of this pact are to discuss the situation through diplomatic dialogue, aforementioned in (Article I, Section 1.02) of this pact, to attempt to rectify the violations of the pact with the offending nation
ii) Failing (Article IV, Section 4.01, a, i), the pact shall be temporarily suspended for all signatories until the matter is resolved
iii) Failing (Article IV, Section 4.01, a, ii), the pact shall be terminated for all signatories

(b) Under no circumstances are such violations to be dealt with in a military manner

Article V. Signatures

We, those signing here below, hereby agree to the terms and conditions set out by this pact, and by signing below, we understand that this pact applies to our respective nations, upon us signing below:

in Italiano:

[QUOTE]
Trattato tra la A1 e Repubblica Democratica di Vitla

Considerato che le nazioni del Repubblica Democratica di Vitla e la Gloriosa Repubblica Popolare di A1 hanno deciso di formalizzare un trattato di mutua comprensione nella diplomazia, il riconoscimento e garanzie militari, istituito:

1. Questa legge può essere citata come la Repubblica Democratica di Vitla e la maggior parte della gente la gloriosa Repubblica di A1 Atto trattato.

2. Le disposizioni della presente legge riferite al presidente e il presidente si estende alle nostre più glorioso del presidente e del Presidente eredi e successori

3. Essa è lecito per il presidente della A1 e la Repubblica Democratica di Vitla di a dichiarare, proclamazione che, e dopo un giorno ivi nominato, non essendo più tardi una settimana dopo la promulgazione della presente legge, le nazioni di A1 e Repubblica Democratica di Vitla hanno firmato un trattato per formalizzare il citato aspetti della comprensione reciproca
4. L'atto ha effetto, a decorrere dal giorno così firmato da entrambe le parti
5. "Il presidente", il glorioso presidente La maggior parte di A1, ed eredi e successori "Il Presidente", il Presidente Fede#91 di Repubblica Democratica di Vitla , E gli eredi e successori
6. Il trattato è il seguente:

Articolo I.

Diplomazia Ambasciate Sezione 1.01

(a) Entrambe le nazioni di cui al preambolo di questo patto deve stabilire rispettive ambasciate virtuale sui rispettivi siti web e / o forum

i) ambasciate Tale deve essere creata per il webmaster o l'amministratore di altro tipo del sito/ forum, con l'altra parte dalla notifica della non appena l'ambasciata è stata completata
ii) le ambasciate in questione sono designati i rappresentanti di cui ogni nazione deve comunicare con i loro rispettivi nazione
iii) tali ambasciate, ove possibile, costituita da un numero di persone, ambasciata, che assiste il presidente o del rappresentante designato presidente, così denominato nel rappresentare la propria nazione

Dialogo 1,02

(a) I firmatari di questo patto deve stabilire un dialogo diplomatico ufficiale attraverso le ambasciate di cui (articolo I, sezione 1.01)

(b) qualsiasi conflitto di interesse tra i firmatari di questo patto sono trattate attraverso il dialogo tra i firmatari di questo patto

(c) Ove possibile, ogni dialogo è quello di essere gestito dall'Ambasciatore e la loro ambasciata personale

Articolo II.

Riconoscimento Sezione 2.01 di mutuo riconoscimento

(a) I firmatari di questo patto devono riconoscere ufficialmente tutti gli altri firmatari di questo patto come stati-nazione, e il loro dirigente rispettivi, e legislativo rami giudiziario che esercitano il controllo di autorità legittime per ogni nazione i rispettivi sostenuto territorio

Articolo III.

Sezione Militare 3,01 garanzie militari

(a) E' da sottolineare che questo trattato non vincola i firmatari di questo patto di alleanza militare

(b) I firmatari di questo patto si impegnano a sottoporre ad arbitrato, in caso di qualsiasi altro firmatario venuta sotto attacco militare, a:

i) Stabilire se l'altra nazione (s), firmatari di essere a questo patto, assiste la nazione firmataria di essere attaccato militarmente, militarmente

ii) Decidere se gli altri firmatari del presente patto assiste alla nazione di essere firmatario attaccata militarmente, con ogni altro mezzo

Articolo IV. Termini di violazione Sezione 4.01

(a) La violazione di uno qualsiasi degli articoli e il loro contenuto così scritto in questo patto, da una nazione, deve essere trattata nel seguente modo:

i) Tutti i firmatari di questo patto sono per discutere la situazione attraverso dialogo diplomatico, citate (articolo I, sezione 1.02) di questo patto, per tentare di porre rimedio alle violazioni del patto con la nazione incriminata ii) In mancanza (articolo IV, sezione 4.01, a,)

ii), il patto è temporaneamente sospesa per tutti i firmatari fino a quando la questione è risolta

iii) mancanza (articolo IV, sezione 4.01, a, ii), il patto deve essere chiuso per tutti i firmatari

(b) In nessun caso sono tali violazioni siano trattate in maniera militare

Articolo V .

Mettiamo Firme, quelli della firma qui di seguito, accetta i termini e le condizioni stabiliti dal presente patto, e con la firma sotto, si capisce che questo patto si applica alle nostre rispettive nazioni, su di noi la firma qui di seguito:

Firmato: il Primo Ministro Hawthorne Abendsen, l' Agente Diplomatico _Il Cacciatore_, Il Ministro degli Affari Esteri Sesto Giulio Cesare e il Presidente della Repubblica Fede#91

0 replies since 17/7/2010, 13:45   44 views